Friday, September 12, 2014

GOT7 Related Videos

(140115) Garage Showcase 
> Aegyo Cut → video
> Dance cut + Playground BTS → video


GOT Album Jacket Making (from Genie)   video


"A" M/V Making (from naver) → video
~fyi, naver version is longer from youtube version


(140618) 2nd Album Showcase Making Film (from naver) → video
~fyi, naver version includes JB and Youngjae singing solo, which not included in youtube version


(150501) FANCAM  GOT7 Arrival at LAX airport → video


(150205) FANCAM GOT7 Performance at Korean Music Fest (KMF)
> Introduction → video
> Girls Girls Girls → video
> Stop Stop It → video
> Talk → video
> A → video
> Closing → video

(150506) FANCAM GOT7 Fanmeeting in San Fransisco

3 comments:

  1. Ep 31 & 32 seems to me is the happiest! But ep 33 creates a bucket full of tears 😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wgm 2Young couple-made me laugh, made me giggle, made me sigh, made me jump, made my heart beat so fast than I ever did before...but it also made me cry in the end. I just wish they'll find time to see each other & they'll their hearts still beats for each other Wooyoung❤️Seoyoung.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Monalisa_wu, thank you for the eng sub. Thanks you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete